Friday 8 April 2011

Gotta love it

Do you love the internet? I do. Isn't it - regardless of a bunch of rubbish on some websites - the most amazing educator? It's made my little life a lot easier. Where once I said "Well, we should go to the library and look that up." Now it's "Let's go on google (or one of the other search engines) to see what we can find." What an amazing force for good. I salute the internet. Thank you to all you lovely and varied people who contributed to its development. And here is the equally adorable Wiki entry all about it: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet The internet: you couldn't make it up really.

1 comment:

  1. I love the amount of amazing quality books and resources available for my children and it's all free.
    And the fact that people from completely different countries or parts of the same country who might never otherwise meet, can work together and become friends.
    One of my friends is coming to see us in August! I can't wait. I've known her for over 12 years and we have never met!

    ReplyDelete