Wednesday 5 September 2012

Welsh dodgy aims

Another Trojan horse? The Welsh government want to monitor home educators.

Why?

Do they want to spend more money on something that doesn't need to be fixed? Do they want to prove to Welsh parents that they don't trust them with their own children? Do they think the local authorities can do better in providing an education?

Nah, can't be that last one..

This blog entry says a lot of things that I would have said:

"The long arm and bottomless wallet of the Welsh Assembly Government" on
http://sprout-and-squidge.blogspot.co.uk/2012/09/the-long-arm-and-bottomless-wallet-of.html

Thanks Sprout and Squidge blogspot.

I can't comment at the minute. Cos I've met the dragon inside me and it's pretty pissed. Again.

And I don't mean drunk.


No comments:

Post a Comment